The Tweedey Rucksack from Jack Wolfskin certainly lives up to its name. This compact day pack is made of a stylish tweed-look fabric. The design is classic, with a main compartment, front compartment and side pockets. The main compartment has space for everything you might need for the day. The front pocket is a handy place to keep you travel guide and bicycle keys and if you're cycling after dark you can attach your tail light to the loop on the front of the pack.
- Capacity: 22L
- Shell 1: Tweed 750D (100% polyester)
- Shell 2: Full Dull 600D (65% nylon, 35% polyester)
- Base: Micro Suede synthetic leather (100% polyester, PU coated)
- Lining: 100% polyester
- Snuggle Up comfortable back system
- Wide straps & balanced load distribution
- Main compartment
- Front compartment
- 2 side pockets
- Detachable key tape
- Versatile attachment loops
- Sturdy carry handle on the top
- Reflectors on all sides
- Weight: 710g
Jack Wolfskin is among the leading providers of functional outdoor apparel, footwear and equipment in Europe. The fundamental idea behind all Jack Wolfskin products is to combine the best possible functionality with great comfort.
Since 1981 we have been inspiring people to seek adventure, to enjoy the freedom of the outdoors and to explore the natural world. We are outdoor pioneers of the first order and we make outdoor products you can rely on.