From cool, still mornings in the valley to windswept mountain peaks, with the Womens Aquila Glen Vest from Jack Wolfskin you can react flexibly to changes in temperature. The extra thick Nanuk 200 fleece insulates well and dries fast, so the wear comfort is consistently good, even after a long day on the trail. The exterior has a marled, knitted look that provides an extra touch of style. The gilet has a windproof outer fabric and robust, moisture-insensitive synthetic fibre insulation. This provides wind-chill protection and extra warmth for your core when the cool wind is blowing up on that ridge. The jacket and gilet are connected via a system zip for maximum versatility.
- Outer gilet:
- Shell: Stormlock Softtouch (100% polyester)
- Lining: 100% nylon
- Insulation: Microguard (100% polyester, 160g/m²)
- Lightweight, windproof & water resistant
- Warm synthetic fibre insulation
- 2 hand pockets
- Inner jacket:
- Shell: Nanuk 200 Heather (100% polyester)
- Lining: Softtouch (100% polyester)
- Warm, robust knitted fleece
- Soft microfibre lining in the sleeves
- Total weight: 830g
Jack Wolfskin is among the leading providers of functional outdoor apparel, footwear and equipment in Europe. The fundamental idea behind all Jack Wolfskin products is to combine the best possible functionality with great comfort.
Since 1981 we have been inspiring people to seek adventure, to enjoy the freedom of the outdoors and to explore the natural world. We are outdoor pioneers of the first order and we make outdoor products you can rely on.
You may also like...