Planning a backcountry trip to Scandinavia with your tent, sleeping bag and stove? That's the kind of trip the Womens Denali 60 Rucksack was made for. The women's model in our Denali series has a back system that's custom-made to suit the female anatomy, so it provides optimal carry comfort even on narrower shoulders. And with 65 litres capacity, there's plenty of room for all your gear from your food to your fleece jacket. The classic trekking packs in the Denali series are suitable for everything from trekking through the highlands of Bolivia to round-the-world trips. They're fully-featured, very comfortable to carry and have loads of room for your kit. Our X-Transition back system is specially designed for long treks with lots of gear. It incorporates highly flexible aluminium stabilising rods and has thick padding on the back. The lid compartment can be detached and used as a shoulder bag for single-day excursions and side-trips. The detailing is comprehensive and includes a front compartment, a sleeping bag compartment, side pockets and a bottle holster.
- Shell:100% Nylon
- Lining: 100% Nylon
- Lightweight and adjustable back system
- X-shaped aluminium frame
- Adjustable sternum strap with signal whistle
- Occipital cavity for improved carry comfort
- Trekking pole and ice tool lashing straps
- Equipped for a hydration system
- Compression straps on inside, sides and base
- Main compartment with dual access
- Inner pocket (doubles as stow pouch for water bladder)
- Wide-aperture hemispherical zipped opening
- Height-adjustable, detachable lid pocket
- 2 mesh side pockets, fold-out bottle holster
- Key clip
- Integrated rain cover in base compartment
- Lightweight Ripstop fabric with reinforcement threads
- Abrasion resistant nylon fabric with smooth finish (base)
- Weight: 2.63kg
Jack Wolfskin is among the leading providers of functional outdoor apparel, footwear and equipment in Europe. The fundamental idea behind all Jack Wolfskin products is to combine the best possible functionality with great comfort.
Since 1981 we have been inspiring people to seek adventure, to enjoy the freedom of the outdoors and to explore the natural world. We are outdoor pioneers of the first order and we make outdoor products you can rely on.