Do you enjoy long days or weekends away exploring mountain trails? You can get everything you need in the Womens Highland Trail 34 Rucksack from Jack Wolfskin, from your rain jacket to your trekking poles. It has a slim shape and narrower straps, and is designed specifically to suit the female back. So you can carry all your kit in complete comfort. The Ergo X-Transition suspension system is ergonomically designed for optimised mobility and comfort. Even when carrying a heavy load, the weight is so evenly distributed across your back you'll hardly notice it. And the system gives you the extra mobility you need when taking big steps over fallen trees or boulders. Shell jacket, change of clothes, water bottle–everything has its place in it. The main compartment has plenty of room for your spare clothing and supplies. And the large aperture front zip means you can get to items buried in the middle of your pack without a problem. There's a pocket inside for your hydration system. Or alternatively, keep a water bottle handy in the fold-out holster on the waist belt. Important little items can be stashed in the lid compartment so they're easy to get to.
- Capacity: 34L
- Body: Cross Rip (100% nylon, 280D)
- Base: Cross Rip (100% polyester, 300D)
- Lining: 100% polyester
- Frame: Spring stainless steel
- Ergo X-Transition suspension system
- Trekking pole & ice tool attachments
- Rope lashing system
- Compression straps on sides base & top
- Reflective detailing
- Main compartment with dual access & inner compartment
- Base compartment
- Height-adjustable detachable lid pocket with inner compartment & key clip
- Front pocket with inner compartment
- 2 mesh side pockets fold-out bottle holster & 2 waist belt pockets
- Key clip
- Hydration system compatible
- Integrated rain cover in base compartment
- Weight: 1685g
Jack Wolfskin is among the leading providers of functional outdoor apparel, footwear and equipment in Europe. The fundamental idea behind all Jack Wolfskin products is to combine the best possible functionality with great comfort.
Since 1981 we have been inspiring people to seek adventure, to enjoy the freedom of the outdoors and to explore the natural world. We are outdoor pioneers of the first order and we make outdoor products you can rely on.