Do you enjoy long days or weekends away hiking the mountain trails? You can get everything you need in the Womens Highland Trail 34 Rucksack from Jack Wolfskin, from your shell jacket to your trekking poles. It has a slim shape and narrower straps and is specifically designed to suit the female anatomy. So you can carry all your kit in complete comfort. The Ergo X-Transition back system is designed for optimised mobility and comfort. Even when you're carrying a heavy load, the weight is so evenly distributed across your back you'll hardly notice it and the system gives you the extra mobility you need if you have to climb over fallen trees or boulders. From your shell jacket to your spare clothes and water bottle–everything has its place in it. The main compartment has plenty of room for your clothing and supplies and the large aperture front zip means you can get to items buried in the middle of your pack with no hassle. There's a pocket inside for your hydration system. Or alternatively, you can keep a water bottle handy in the fold-out holster on the waist belt. Important little items can be stashed in the lid compartment so they're easy to get to.
- Capacity: 34L
- Shell 1: Cross Rip 280D (100% nylon)
- Shell 2: Cross Rip 300D (100% polyester)
- Lining: 100% polyester
- Frame: Spring stainless steel
- Back system: Ergo X-Transition
- Ergonomically designed back system with reduced contact surfaces
- Superior back ventilation & flexibility of movement
- Adjustable sternum strap with signal whistle
- Lashing straps for trekking poles, ice axe & rope
- Compression straps on sides, base & top
- Main compartment with dual access (via front & top)
- Inner pocket (doubles as stow pouch for water bladder)
- Base compartment
- Height-adjustable lid pocket (detachable) with inner compartment
- Key clip
- Front pocket with inner compartment
- 2 mesh side pockets
- Fold-out bottle holster
- 2 waist belt pockets
- Equipped for hydration system (tube duct & fastener)
- Integrated rain cover in base compartment
- Weight: 1.68kg
Jack Wolfskin is among the leading providers of functional outdoor apparel, footwear and equipment in Europe. The fundamental idea behind all Jack Wolfskin products is to combine the best possible functionality with great comfort.
Since 1981 we have been inspiring people to seek adventure, to enjoy the freedom of the outdoors and to explore the natural world. We are outdoor pioneers of the first order and we make outdoor products you can rely on.
You may also like...