Designed for long weekends in the hills and miles of fun on the trail, the Womens Highland Trail XT 45 Rucksack is the women's model in our Highland Trail XT pack series. It is custom-designed to suit the female anatomy and ensures a comfortable carry, particularly for people with narrower shoulders. Inside there's room for 45 litres of kit–enough for a full weekend of outdoor adventures. The X-Transition back system delivers good back ventilation and optimised load transfer, so you can carry all your gear in comfort. Simply put the pack on, adjust the straps and you're good to go. Spare clothing, rain jacket, map, trekking poles, water bottle–there is space for everything in the Womens Highland Trail XT 45 Rucksack, and everything has its place. Small items can be stashed in the lid compartment. This has an extra-long zip, so the contents are easy to retrieve when you need them. And for a sip of water on the move, you can either use a hydration system or keep a water bottle handy in the fold-out bottle holster on the waist belt. You can access the main compartment from the top or via the front zip.
- Shell (Body): 100% Nylon
- Shell (Base): 100% Polyester
- Lining: 100% Polyester
- Adjustable back system
- Aluminium frame for optimised distribution of heavy loads
- Adjustable sternum strap with signal whistle
- Lashing straps for trekking poles and ice axe
- Equipped for a hydration system
- Compression straps on sides and base
- Main compartment with dual access (via front and top)
- Inner pocket
- Height-adjustable lid pocket with Inner compartment
- Front pocket with Inner compartment
- Large zipped side pocket
- 2 mesh side pockets & fold-out bottle holster
- Key clip
- Integrated rain cover in base compartment
- Lightweight Ripstop fabric with reinforcement threads (body)
- Lightweight Aluminium frame
- Weight: 2kg
Jack Wolfskin is among the leading providers of functional outdoor apparel, footwear and equipment in Europe. The fundamental idea behind all Jack Wolfskin products is to combine the best possible functionality with great comfort.
Since 1981 we have been inspiring people to seek adventure, to enjoy the freedom of the outdoors and to explore the natural world. We are outdoor pioneers of the first order and we make outdoor products you can rely on.