Designed for long weekends in the hills and mile after mile of fun on the trail, the Womens Highland Trail XT 45 Rucksack from Jack Wolfskin is custom-designed to suit the female anatomy, so it ensures a comfortable carry for people with narrower shoulders. Inside there's room for 45 litres of kit–enough for a long weekend packed full of adventure. With the X-Transition suspension system you can carry all your gear in comfort. The good back ventilation and optimised load transfer performance take care of that. Simply put the pack on, adjust the straps and you're all set to go. Spare clothing, rain jacket, map, trekking poles, water bottle–there is space for everything in it, and everything has its place. The lid compartment has an extra-long zip, so the contents are always within easy reach. And for a sip of water on the move, you can either use a hydration system or keep a water bottle handy in the fold-out bottle holster on the waist belt. You can access the main compartment from the top or via the front zip.
- Capacity: 45+4L
- Body: Cross Rip (100% nylon, 280D)
- Base: Cross Rip (100% polyester, 300D)
- Lining: 100% polyester
- Frame: Aluminium Honey Comb
- X-Transition suspension system
- Adjustable chest strap with signal whistle
- Trekking pole & ice tool attachments
- Compression straps on sides & base
- Reflective detailing
- Main compartment with dual access & inner compartment
- Base compartment
- Height-adjustable lid pocket with inner compartment & key clip
- Front pocket with inner compartment
- Large zipped side pocket
- 2 mesh side pockets
- Fold-out bottle holster
- Key clip
- Hydration system compatible
- Integrated rain cover in base compartment
- Weight: 1950g
Jack Wolfskin is among the leading providers of functional outdoor apparel, footwear and equipment in Europe. The fundamental idea behind all Jack Wolfskin products is to combine the best possible functionality with great comfort.
Since 1981 we have been inspiring people to seek adventure, to enjoy the freedom of the outdoors and to explore the natural world. We are outdoor pioneers of the first order and we make outdoor products you can rely on.
You may also like...