Take the Womens Hobo Queen 55 Rucksack on your backpacking trips and you'll be "Queen of the Road"! The women's pack in the Frontier luggage series has 55 litres of capacity, so there's plenty of room for all your travel gear. You can divide everything neatly between the main compartment, the side pockets and the front pocket. There's even a special compartment for your dirty laundry. Important little items can be stashed in the lid pocket. This can be detached and used as a shoulder bag, so you can leave the big pack in the hostel or luggage locker when you go out for a stroll around town. Whether you're doing an Interrail trip through Europe or working your way around Australia, the Womens Hobo Queen 55 Rucksack's robust fabric will handle big trips with ease. You can carry the pack in comfort thanks to our X-Transition back system. And hauling it off the baggage carousel at the airport is easy. That's what the two grab handles are for. At the airport check in, stow the shoulder straps and waist belt behind the protective cover to avoid damage in transit. the Frontier series is inspired by the hobo lifestyle. These North American itinerant workers travelled across the country–often on freight trains–scraping a living from casual jobs. Their luggage had to be tough and was often cleverly designed and customised to suit these travellers' needs. We have incorporated these ideas into the bags and packs in the series.
- Shell: 100% Polyester
- Lining: 100% Polyester
- Adjustable back system
- Aluminium frame for optimised distribution of heavy loads
- Occipital cavity for improved carry comfort
- Sternum strap with signal whistle
- Back system cover
- Fold-out bottle holster on waist belt
- Transparent pouch with name card
- Dual access to main compartment (via front and top)
- Main compartment with roll-top closure
- Dirty laundry compartment
- Front pocket, 2 zipped side pockets
- Detachable lid compartment (doubles as shoulder bag)
- Small pockets and pouches for small items
- Bucket list and world map for travel inspiration
- Equipped for hydration system
- Abrasion resistant fabric
- Waterproof rating: 2000 mm
- Weight: 2.99kg
Jack Wolfskin is among the leading providers of functional outdoor apparel, footwear and equipment in Europe. The fundamental idea behind all Jack Wolfskin products is to combine the best possible functionality with great comfort.
Since 1981 we have been inspiring people to seek adventure, to enjoy the freedom of the outdoors and to explore the natural world. We are outdoor pioneers of the first order and we make outdoor products you can rely on.
You may also like...