Providing maximum winter wear comfort and flexibility, the Women's Icy Arctic 3-in-1 Jacket is supremely comfortable. The outer jacket is made from Texapore fabric, which means it is reliably windproof and waterproof.
The inner jacket employs two different materials and is all about warmth and comfort. The torso incorporates Microguard synthetic fibre insulation, which keeps you warm and promotes optimal wicking performance. The sleeves and sides consist of elasticated fleece, which means you enjoy extremely good freedom of movement. A typical feature of Jack Wolfskin's 3-in-1 jackets is the System Zip. This allows the two jackets to be docked or separated, so they can either be worn together or as stand-alone jackets during the spring or autumn.
The Women's Icy Arctic 3-in-1 Jacket is packed with practical features. There is space to stash small items in the two hip pockets and inner pocket. The hood can be adjusted to fit your head using two elasticated drawcords. And the flow of fresh air through the jacket can be precision-regulated via the venting zips under the arms.
- Outer jacket:
- Fabric: Texapore Diamond Heather 2L (100% polyester)
- Fully adjustable Ergonomic Hood
- Underarm ventilation zips
- 2 hip pockets
- Inner pocket
- Inner jacket:
- Shell: Airgrid 20D (100% polyester)
- Shell: Nanuk Dynamic (94% polyester, 6% elastane)
- Lining: Micro Suede Warm Lining (100% nylon)
- Insulation: Microguard Maxloft Q.M.C. (100% polyester, 100g/m²)
- Weight: 935g