You're all packed and ready to roll. With the Womens Moab Jam 18 Rucksack from Jack Wolfskin you can decide at the last minute whether to go on your bike or on foot. This women's model has a suspension system that's specifically designed to suit the female anatomy. The helmet compartment and LED light attachment are practical details for biking trips. And when you go hiking, you've got lashing straps for your trekking poles and a useful rain cover. It features a customised ACS Tight suspension system to fit the female user. The back and straps are correspondingly narrower and shorter. The flexible ACS Tight suspension system ensures you maintain full mobility when you're biking or hiking and because the pack sits very close to your body you retain full control of the load–even when you're moving fast. The central air channel at the back and the air-permeable padding help to keep your back cool.
- Capacity: 18L
- Body: Nailhead (100% nylon, 210D)
- Base: Cross Rip (100% nylon, 210D)
- Lining: 100% polyester
- Back: Cross Link PE (100% polyethylene)
- ACS Tight suspension system
- Adjustable chest strap with signal whistle
- Lightly padded stowaway waist belt
- Trekking pole attachment
- Side compression straps
- Attachment for LED light
- Reflective detailing
- Large main compartment with inner compartment
- Front pocket
- Elasticated helmet compartment on front
- Waist belt pocket
- Organiser in front pocket
- Hydration system compatible
- Integrated rain cover in base compartment
- Weight: 849g
Jack Wolfskin is among the leading providers of functional outdoor apparel, footwear and equipment in Europe. The fundamental idea behind all Jack Wolfskin products is to combine the best possible functionality with great comfort.
Since 1981 we have been inspiring people to seek adventure, to enjoy the freedom of the outdoors and to explore the natural world. We are outdoor pioneers of the first order and we make outdoor products you can rely on.