Mile upon mile of uphill and downhill, along steep paths and rocky trails–if you like hiking on challenging terrain, the Womens Orbit 32 Rucksack from Jack Wolfskin is the pack for you. With 32 litres capacity, there is room for everything you need for a day's hiking. All of the packs in the Orbit series combine comfort and mobility with excellent ventilation. For better load control and carry comfort, the mesh panels of the ACS back system consists of different zones for stabilisation and ventilation. So the pack sits snugly on your back but air can still circulate freely. There's plenty of room for your kit in the large main compartment. You can also stow your water bladder in here. Your fleece jacket can be carried in the base compartment. Stash your map, GPS and energy bars in the waist belt pocket, front pocket or lid compartment to keep them handy.
- Capacity: 32L
- Shell: Cross Rip 210D (100% nylon)
- Lining: 100% polyester
- Frame: Delrin high tenacity thermoplastic material
- Back system: ACS flexible, classic suspension system with spacers
- Effective back ventilation
- Specially shaped ergonomic shoulder straps
- Adjustable sternum strap with signal whistle
- Trekking pole lashing
- Side compression straps
- Large main compartment
- Inner pocket (doubles as stow pouch for water bladder)
- Base compartment
- Front pocket
- Lid compartment with key clip
- 2 elasticated mesh pockets
- Waist belt pocket
- Fold-out bottle holster
- Equipped for hydration system (tube duct & fastener)
- Integrated rain cover in base compartment
- Weight: 1.34kg
Jack Wolfskin is among the leading providers of functional outdoor apparel, footwear and equipment in Europe. The fundamental idea behind all Jack Wolfskin products is to combine the best possible functionality with great comfort.
Since 1981 we have been inspiring people to seek adventure, to enjoy the freedom of the outdoors and to explore the natural world. We are outdoor pioneers of the first order and we make outdoor products you can rely on.
You may also like...