Looking for a pack for long walks through the woods or day hikes in the hills? The feature-packed Womens Satellite 22 Rucksack from Jack Wolfskin does the job perfectly. For better load control and carry comfort, the mesh panels of the ACS back system consists of different zones for stabilisation and ventilation. So the pack sits snugly on your back but air can still circulate freely. Pack your provisions and shell jacket in the easy-access main compartment. Stash your wet jacket or towel in the base compartment, away from the rest of your kit. There are practical pockets on the waist belt for energy bars etc. You can also carry your water bottle on the waist belt.
- Capacity: 22L
- Shell: Cross Rip 210D (100% nylon)
- Lining: 100% polyester
- Frame: Delrin high tenacity thermoplastic material
- Back system: ACS flexible, classic suspension system with spacers
- Effective back ventilation
- Specially shaped, ergonomic shoulder straps
- Adjustable sternum strap with signal whistle
- Trekking pole lashing
- Side compression straps
- Large main compartment
- Inner compartment (doubles as stow pouch for water bladder)
- Base compartment
- 2 front pockets
- 2 elasticated side pockets
- Waist belt pocket
- Equipped for hydration system (tube duct & fastener)
- Integrated rain cover in base compartment
- Weight: 1.13kg
Jack Wolfskin is among the leading providers of functional outdoor apparel, footwear and equipment in Europe. The fundamental idea behind all Jack Wolfskin products is to combine the best possible functionality with great comfort.
Since 1981 we have been inspiring people to seek adventure, to enjoy the freedom of the outdoors and to explore the natural world. We are outdoor pioneers of the first order and we make outdoor products you can rely on.