The Women's Whiteline DF Jacket provides reliable protection from wind and cold temperatures. The innovative filling of synthetic fibre and impregnated duck down ensures good heat retention and is moisture-resistant. The windproof outer material is extremely breathable. In addition, the jacket can be ventilated using the underarm zips. The jacket has a full range of features for skiers: a Recco reflector, ski pass pocket and snow skirt are practical details both on and off the slopes.
- Main: Stormlock (100% polyester)
- Additional: Stormlock (100% nylon)
- Lining: Softtouch Taffeta (100% polyester)
- Downfiber (63% duck down, 30% polyester, 7% feather, 100% polyester, 700cuin)
- Microguard Maxloft (100% polyester, 200g/m²)
- Deep, integrated Storm Hood
- Underarm ventilation zips
- 2 high side pockets
- 2 two inside pockets
- 1 chest pocket
- 1 ski pass pocket
- Stretchy cuffs
- Snow skirt
- Recco system
- Ski goggle cloth with SOS instructions
- Weight: 985g
Jack Wolfskin is among the leading providers of functional outdoor apparel, footwear and equipment in Europe. The fundamental idea behind all Jack Wolfskin products is to combine the best possible functionality with great comfort.
Since 1981 we have been inspiring people to seek adventure, to enjoy the freedom of the outdoors and to explore the natural world. We are outdoor pioneers of the first order and we make outdoor products you can rely on.