Where there's a will, there's a way and with the Womens Wilderness Texapore Mid Boot from Jack Wolfskin you'll find it–trail or no trail. This premium off-trail trekking boot was developed in collaboration with the mountain guides at the Alpine School Innsbruck. Although very light, it has everything you need in a trekking boot: a high, sturdy upper, durable materials, surefootedness and a precision fit to prevent blisters (plenty of space at the front, snug fit at the heel). The ASI mountain guides also liked the fact this premium trekking boot has not one, but two lace locking positions, very good grip even on steep terrain, good support for via ferratas and an abrasion resistant rand all the way round that protects the upper.
- Upper: Suede leather & textile
- Membrane: Texapore O2+
- Lining: Circuliner polyester
- Midsole: Comfort Fit Prime
- Outsole: Vibram Wolf Trek Prime
- Waterproof & very breathable
- Lightweight & sturdy
- Outsole with special rubber compound & special tread pattern
- All round, abrasion resistant rubber rand for impact protection
- Lacing system with rings & 4 pairs of hooks
- Weight: 1.17kg
Jack Wolfskin is among the leading providers of functional outdoor apparel, footwear and equipment in Europe. The fundamental idea behind all Jack Wolfskin products is to combine the best possible functionality with great comfort.
Since 1981 we have been inspiring people to seek adventure, to enjoy the freedom of the outdoors and to explore the natural world. We are outdoor pioneers of the first order and we make outdoor products you can rely on.
You may also like...