Where there's a will, there's a way. And with the Womens Wilderness Texapore Mid Boot from Jack Wolfskin you'll find it–trail or no trail. This premium off-trail trekking boot was developed in collaboration with the mountain guides at the Alpine School Innsbruck. Where the trail ends and the wilderness begins, that's where the Wilderness Texapore Mid Boot comes into its own. Although very light, it has everything you need in a trekking boot: a high, sturdy upper, durable materials, surefootedness and a precision fit to prevent blisters (plenty of room at the front, snug fit at the heel).The ASI mountain guides also liked the fact this premium trekking boot has not one, but two lace locking positions, very good grip even on steep terrain, good support (crucial on via ferratas and rough terrain) and an all-round abrasion resistant rand that protects the upper.
- Upper: Suede leather & textile fabric
- Lining: Circuliner (100% polyester)
- Membrane: Texapore O2+
- Sole: Vibram Wolf Trek
- Waterproof & breathable
- Breathable & fast drying lining
- Comfort fit Prime
- Extra room for the forefoot
- Extra cushioning at the heel
- Very sturdy trekking sole with very
- Good grip & abrasion resistance
- Suitable for via ferratas
- Grip system Prime outsole
- Rubber compound & special tread pattern
- All round, abrasion resistant rubber rand for impact protection
- Lacing system with tapes, rings & 4 pairs of hooks
- Weight: 1.10kg
Jack Wolfskin is among the leading providers of functional outdoor apparel, footwear and equipment in Europe. The fundamental idea behind all Jack Wolfskin products is to combine the best possible functionality with great comfort.
Since 1981 we have been inspiring people to seek adventure, to enjoy the freedom of the outdoors and to explore the natural world. We are outdoor pioneers of the first order and we make outdoor products you can rely on.
You may also like...