Sitting with your morning coffee looking at the mountains is a great way to start the day. With the Yellowstone II Vent Tent you'll wake up fully rested in the world's most beautiful places. You can breathe easily through the night thanks to the multiple air vents (two each in the roof, doors and sides) and four large, screened mesh panels in the Inner tent that allow air to circulate freely. And if it gets cold and windy, the flow of air is easily regulated. This dome tent is really easy to pitch. The Real Dome technology makes the tent extremely wind stable and the steep angle of the poles makes it very roomy. On mild summer nights you can pitch the Inner tent without the flysheet. This also means you can reduce the amount of kit you take on trips to warm regions. The tent has two entrances–one on each side, each with its own vestibule.
- Flysheet: 100% Polyester
- Inner Tent: 100% Polyester
- Groundsheet: 100% Polyester
- Free-standing dome construction with variable pole diameters
- Modular system for fast pitching
- Free-standing Inner tent
- 2 vestibules
- 2 entrances
- 360 degree ventilation
- 2 windows
- 4 internal storage pockets
- Loops for washing line/lamp
- Reflectors on main guying points and zips
- 16 pegs, 6 guylines
- Lightweight, fast drying and UV resistant fabric (flysheet)
- Soft, breathable and fast drying fabric (inner tent)
- Durable, waterproof coated fabric (groundsheet)
- Waterproof rating (dropsheet): 10,000 mm
- T6 aluminium tent poles with variable diameters
- Roll-top pack bag
- Weight: 4.15kg
Jack Wolfskin is among the leading providers of functional outdoor apparel, footwear and equipment in Europe. The fundamental idea behind all Jack Wolfskin products is to combine the best possible functionality with great comfort.
Since 1981 we have been inspiring people to seek adventure, to enjoy the freedom of the outdoors and to explore the natural world. We are outdoor pioneers of the first order and we make outdoor products you can rely on.