Three-person dome tent with all-round ventilation: dual vents in the roof, door and side walls, as well as four large mesh panels which can be sealed, provide optimal air circulation. The vent apertures are fully and individually adjustable to prevent anyone from getting too cold.
The dome tent technology produces superior wind stability. The free-standing inner tent can also be used on its own as mosquito protection. The Yellowstone III has two entrances, each with a vestibule. It can be assembled quickly and easily.
- Capacity: 3 person
- Outer: Polyester 75D (HH: 4,000mm)
- Inner: Polyester 68D
- Floor: Hydrofilm Polyester 150D (HH: 10,000mm)
- Poles: DAC Reverse Combi
- Real Dome technology gives a high level of wind stability and optimal utilisation of space
- Free-standing inner tent
- Fast Pitch technology
- Two entrances, two vestibules
- Six external air vents and two sealable internal vents for 360° ventilation
- Two windows
- Four internal pockets
- Washing line and lamp attachments
- Reflective details on key guying points and zips
- Roll-shut pack
- Size packed: 63 x 20cm
- Weight: 4.9kg
Jack Wolfskin is among the leading providers of functional outdoor apparel, footwear and equipment in Europe. The fundamental idea behind all Jack Wolfskin products is to combine the best possible functionality with great comfort.
Since 1981 we have been inspiring people to seek adventure, to enjoy the freedom of the outdoors and to explore the natural world. We are outdoor pioneers of the first order and we make outdoor products you can rely on.
You may also like...