Comfy and robust, the Youth's Zenon Jacket from Jack Wolfskin is a windproof, lightweight hiking jacket with a hood which provides reliable protection from the cold thanks to its warm synthetic loose fibrefill insulation, even in sub-zero temperatures. Furthermore, its easy to care for and dries quickly, while the shoulders and hood feature especially fluffy synthetic insulation. This helps to maximise heat retention, even when wearing a rucksack.
- Shell: Stormlock Active (100% polyester)
- Lining: 100% nylon
- Insulation: FibreCloud (100% polyester) 500 fill power
- Ultra-lightweight, windproof, water-repellent and extremely breathable
- Integrated hood with elasticated edge around the face
- 2 side pockets
- Reflective elements on sleeves
- Bluesign approved fabric
Jack Wolfskin is among the leading providers of functional outdoor apparel, footwear and equipment in Europe. The fundamental idea behind all Jack Wolfskin products is to combine the best possible functionality with great comfort.
Since 1981 we have been inspiring people to seek adventure, to enjoy the freedom of the outdoors and to explore the natural world. We are outdoor pioneers of the first order and we make outdoor products you can rely on.