You don't change a winning team, but you can always improve it! Dirt 2.0 is even more streamlined, combining superb ergonomics and an assertive look for new heights of performance. A slimmer frame and curved lenses free up the field of vision. Ultra-stable, it stays firmly in place even on the trickiest terrain.
- Nose Grip: Flexible, shock-absorbing grip insert on the bridge.
- Grip Tech: Exclusive soft-comfort material on the temples that doesn't stick to hair, giving perfect grip and comfort
- Wraparound curved temples: Profile guaranteeing the best grip on the face when making sudden and repeated movements.
- Wraparound style: Sun protection provided by a curved front and wide temples.
- Zebra Light Lens: Photochromic (NTS) + Anti-fog Coating + Oil-repellent coating (external side)
- Visible light transmission rate: 17<>75%
- Protection index: 1 to 3
You may also like...