The Childrens Hikeport Vent Boot from Keen are durable kids' hiking shoes and are designed to keep up. Lightweight and breathable, they feature a lace-capture system for an adjustable, secure fit every time
- Upper: Leather & lightweight mesh
- Midsole: Direct attach PU for light-weight durability
- Outsole: Non-marking rubber leaves no trace
- Footbed: Removable, metatomical EVA for cushioning
- Breathable mesh lining
- Secure-fit lace-capture system
- Padded collar & tongue for comfort
- ESS shank offers lightweight support
- Cleansport NXT for natural odor control
KEEN is a values-led, independently owned outdoor footwear brand from Portland, Oregon with a mission to responsibly create original and versatile products, improve lives, and inspire outside adventure.
Founded in 2003, KEEN ignited a revolution in the footwear industry with the introduction of the Newport® sandal, launching the concept of Hybrid footwear into the market and setting KEEN on a path of driving consistent product innovation that exists today. KEEN strives to live by its values, from its products to its actions, and by activating communities and individuals to protect and preserve the places where we work and play. KEEN employees passionately endeavour to live fulfilling lives, challenge the status quo, do good, give back, and inspire others.
You may also like...