The Mens Arroyo III Boot from Keen allow you to take on the muddiest trail or swiftest stream in these durable, versatile hiking shoes. The traction and support of a hiker combined with the element-repelling performance of a sandal all in one tough lace-up.
- Upper: Washable, water-resistant nubuck
- Midsole: Dual-density, compression-molded EVA
- Outsole: Non-marking rubber leaves no trace
- Footbed: Removable, metatomical dual-density EVA
- Secure-fit lace-capture system
- ESS shank offers lightweight support
- Heel support structure for stability
- Cleansport NXT for natural odor control
KEEN is a values-led, independently owned outdoor footwear brand from Portland, Oregon with a mission to responsibly create original and versatile products, improve lives, and inspire outside adventure.
Founded in 2003, KEEN ignited a revolution in the footwear industry with the introduction of the Newport® sandal, launching the concept of Hybrid footwear into the market and setting KEEN on a path of driving consistent product innovation that exists today. KEEN strives to live by its values, from its products to its actions, and by activating communities and individuals to protect and preserve the places where we work and play. KEEN employees passionately endeavour to live fulfilling lives, challenge the status quo, do good, give back, and inspire others.