Roam the planet in the boot built with values. Keen's hand-finished Eastin Chelsea Boot features their most premium, environmentally preferred leather that creates zero wastewater pollution and a PFC-free durable water repellent that eliminates carcinogens. With its durable, Million Step Quality construction, you’ll feel even better knowing that Eastin just may be the last boot you’ll ever buy.
With a light, cushy outsole that is consciously constructed with a direct-attach process that uses minimal cements and solvents, and eliminates waste. This durable bond surpasses a million flexes with virtually zero chance of separating. Just get outside and enjoy wearing them.
- Premium American hide leather from certified tanneries with strong environmental practices
- Closed loop water treatment, reduces water use and eliminates wastewater pollution in the tanning process
- Eco odour control - no pesticides and biocides. Probiotic based microbes that naturally break down odour in the footbed.
- Luftcell construction that reduces PU use in the sole unit construction
- Million step quality with glue free, direct inject construction that fuses the upper to the sole with a virtually zero chance of separating
- PFC Free
KEEN is a values-led, independently owned outdoor footwear brand from Portland, Oregon with a mission to responsibly create original and versatile products, improve lives, and inspire outside adventure.
Founded in 2003, KEEN ignited a revolution in the footwear industry with the introduction of the Newport® sandal, launching the concept of Hybrid footwear into the market and setting KEEN on a path of driving consistent product innovation that exists today. KEEN strives to live by its values, from its products to its actions, and by activating communities and individuals to protect and preserve the places where we work and play. KEEN employees passionately endeavour to live fulfilling lives, challenge the status quo, do good, give back, and inspire others.