Roam the planet in the boot built with values. Keen's hand-finished Eastin Chelsea Boot features their most premium, environmentally preferred leather that creates zero wastewater pollution and a PFC-free durable water repellent that eliminates carcinogens. With its durable, Million Step Quality construction, you’ll feel even better knowing that Eastin just may be the last boot you’ll ever buy.
With a light, cushy outsole that is consciously constructed with a direct-attach process that uses minimal cements and solvents, and eliminates waste. This durable bond surpasses a million flexes with virtually zero chance of separating. Just get outside and enjoy wearing them.
- Premium American hide leather from certified tanneries with strong environmental practices
- Closed loop water treatment, reduces water use and eliminates wastewater pollution in the tanning process
- Eco odour control - no pesticides and biocides. Probiotic based microbes that naturally break down odour in the footbed.
- Luftcell construction that reduces PU use in the sole unit construction
- Million step quality with glue free, direct inject construction that fuses the upper to the sole with a virtually zero chance of separating
- PFC Free