This supportive, open–toe Mens Maupin Sandal from Keen is also at home on the trail. An easily adjustable webbing system makes sure the fit is secure, and enhanced traction helps keep you on your feet in slippery spots.
- Upper: Polyester webbing, textile, TPU
- Lining: Microfiber
- Midsole: PU
- Outsole: High traction non–marking rubber
- Cleansport NXT for natural odour control
- Contoured arch for added midfoot support
- Metatomical EVA footbed
- One–pull webbing strap for secure fit
- Metatomical footbed design
- Weight: 246g
KEEN sandals and hiking boots are made to be as diverse as your lifestyle. Since their beginning in 2003, KEEN has worked to create innovative footwear with a focus on fit, comfort and protection.
Since those early days, KEEN has kept a number of core beliefs at their heart. All their shoes are designed in their US homeland, and each is specifically engineered to combine comfort, fit and protection for a responsive, responsible and modern way of life; a hybrid life.