A waterproof membrane adds extra weather protection to the versatile Men's Wanderer Mid WP Boot, crafted from waterproof leather and suede. The contoured heel lock holds your foot in place, while the cushioned footbed offers all-day comfort. European made with materials from around the world.
- Upper: Waterproof suede and nubuck leather
- Membrane: Keen.Dry
- Lining: Hydrophobic mesh
- Footbed: Removable, metatomical dual-density EVA
- Midsole: Direct attach PU
- Outsole: Dual-compound rubber
- Direct-attach sole construction
- European made
- Contoured heel lock
- Integrated PU heel cushion
- 3/4 semi mid construction
- Stability shank
- Weight: 1220g
KEEN sandals and hiking boots are made to be as diverse as your lifestyle. Since their beginning in 2003, KEEN has worked to create innovative footwear with a focus on fit, comfort and protection.
Since those early days, KEEN has kept a number of core beliefs at their heart. All their shoes are designed in their US homeland, and each is specifically engineered to combine comfort, fit and protection for a responsive, responsible and modern way of life; a hybrid life.