Combining a sandal at the front and trainer at the back, this two-cord construction UNEEK O2 provides a free-moving feel and customised fit.
The heel-back is lightly cushioned for soft support, while the updated sole makes it lighter than the original UNEEK.
- *Cleansport NXT™ for natural odor control
- Free moving cord junctions allow for upper to adjust to foot
- Fully enclosed heel with soft, quick-dry lining
- Lightweight EVA Midsole
- Metatomical EVA footbed, anatomically engineered to provide excellent arch support and cradle the natural contours of the foot
- Non-marking rubber outsole with high-traction pods
- Secure fit lace capture system
KEEN sandals and hiking boots are made to be as diverse as your lifestyle. Since their beginning in 2003, KEEN has worked to create innovative footwear with a focus on fit, comfort and protection.
Since those early days, KEEN has kept a number of core beliefs at their heart. All their shoes are designed in their US homeland, and each is specifically engineered to combine comfort, fit and protection for a responsive, responsible and modern way of life; a hybrid life.
You may also like...