Combining a sandal at the front and trainer at the back, this two-cord construction UNEEK O2 provides a free-moving feel and customised fit.
The heel-back is lightly cushioned for soft support, while the updated sole makes it lighter than the original UNEEK.
- *Cleansport NXT™ for natural odor control
- Free moving cord junctions allow for upper to adjust to foot
- Fully enclosed heel with soft, quick-dry lining
- Lightweight EVA Midsole
- Metatomical EVA footbed, anatomically engineered to provide excellent arch support and cradle the natural contours of the foot
- Non-marking rubber outsole with high-traction pods
- Secure fit lace capture system
KEEN is a values-led, independently owned outdoor footwear brand from Portland, Oregon with a mission to responsibly create original and versatile products, improve lives, and inspire outside adventure.
Founded in 2003, KEEN ignited a revolution in the footwear industry with the introduction of the Newport® sandal, launching the concept of Hybrid footwear into the market and setting KEEN on a path of driving consistent product innovation that exists today. KEEN strives to live by its values, from its products to its actions, and by activating communities and individuals to protect and preserve the places where we work and play. KEEN employees passionately endeavour to live fulfilling lives, challenge the status quo, do good, give back, and inspire others.
You may also like...