Follow the trail farther afield in the Women's Gypsum Mid from Keen, an all-terrain boot built with the technology to take you there.
Featuring a wide, 4mm lugged outsole and Keen.dry waterproof breathable membrane, the Women's Gypsum Mid delivers the stability, comfort and moisture management needed overnight hikes and winter ascents.
- Weight: 850g
- Keen.dry waterproof breathable membrane
- Waterproof nubuck leather and textile upper
- 4mm multi-directional lugs
- Moisture control collar
- Dual density compression-moulded EVA midsole and removable metatomical dual density EVA footbed
- S3 Heel support structure for stability and suspension with heel stabilizer
- Non-marking rubber outsole
KEEN is a values-led, independently owned outdoor footwear brand from Portland, Oregon with a mission to responsibly create original and versatile products, improve lives, and inspire outside adventure.
Founded in 2003, KEEN ignited a revolution in the footwear industry with the introduction of the Newport® sandal, launching the concept of Hybrid footwear into the market and setting KEEN on a path of driving consistent product innovation that exists today. KEEN strives to live by its values, from its products to its actions, and by activating communities and individuals to protect and preserve the places where we work and play. KEEN employees passionately endeavour to live fulfilling lives, challenge the status quo, do good, give back, and inspire others.