Follow the trail farther afield in the Women's Gypsum Mid from Keen, an all-terrain boot built with the technology to take you there.
Featuring a wide, 4mm lugged outsole and Keen.dry waterproof breathable membrane, the Women's Gypsum Mid delivers the stability, comfort and moisture management needed overnight hikes and winter ascents.
- Weight: 850g
- Keen.dry waterproof breathable membrane
- Waterproof nubuck leather and textile upper
- 4mm multi-directional lugs
- Moisture control collar
- Dual density compression-moulded EVA midsole and removable metatomical dual density EVA footbed
- S3 Heel support structure for stability and suspension with heel stabilizer
- Non-marking rubber outsole
KEEN sandals and hiking boots are made to be as diverse as your lifestyle. Since their beginning in 2003, KEEN has worked to create innovative footwear with a focus on fit, comfort and protection.
Since those early days, KEEN has kept a number of core beliefs at their heart. All their shoes are designed in their US homeland, and each is specifically engineered to combine comfort, fit and protection for a responsive, responsible and modern way of life; a hybrid life.
You may also like...