- Upper: Waterproof, nubuck leather and textile
- Midsole: Dual-density, compression-molded EVA
- Outsole: Dual-compound snow and ice rubber
- KEEN.Warm insulation rated to -32°C/-25°F
- ESS shank offers lightweight support
- Resilient, internal nylon shank
- 4mm multi-directional lugs for traction
- Cleansport NXT™ for natural odour control
- Weight: 453.6 g
KEEN is a values-led, independently owned outdoor footwear brand from Portland, Oregon with a mission to responsibly create original and versatile products, improve lives, and inspire outside adventure.
Founded in 2003, KEEN ignited a revolution in the footwear industry with the introduction of the Newport® sandal, launching the concept of Hybrid footwear into the market and setting KEEN on a path of driving consistent product innovation that exists today. KEEN strives to live by its values, from its products to its actions, and by activating communities and individuals to protect and preserve the places where we work and play. KEEN employees passionately endeavour to live fulfilling lives, challenge the status quo, do good, give back, and inspire others.