- Upper: Waterproof synthetic and textile
- Midsole: EVA
- Outsole: Non-marking rubber
- KEEN.DRY waterproof, beathable membrane
- Secure-fit lace-capture system
- KEEN.WARM insulation rated to -32°C/-25°F with faux fur cushioning
- Padded tongue for comfort
- External stability shank for lightweight support
- KEEN.FREEZE winter rubber compound
- Cleansport NXT™ for natural odour control
- PFC-free durable water repellent
KEEN is a values-led, independently owned outdoor footwear brand from Portland, Oregon with a mission to responsibly create original and versatile products, improve lives, and inspire outside adventure.
Founded in 2003, KEEN ignited a revolution in the footwear industry with the introduction of the Newport® sandal, launching the concept of Hybrid footwear into the market and setting KEEN on a path of driving consistent product innovation that exists today. KEEN strives to live by its values, from its products to its actions, and by activating communities and individuals to protect and preserve the places where we work and play. KEEN employees passionately endeavour to live fulfilling lives, challenge the status quo, do good, give back, and inspire others.