A technical boot for extremes of cold, the Spantik is aimed at the winter alpinist and high-altitude mountaineer. Offering the insulating advantage of classic two-layer plastics without their unwieldy, rigid encumbrance, the overlapping instep allows a precise, comforatble fit. An innovative, single handed lacing system with a simple locking cleat allows closure and adjustments to be made, to the inner or outer boots, while wearing gloves.
The Spantik represents a near-perfect combination of technical support, precision comfort and lightweight insulation: in the environments for which they are designed, you can't afford to be reminded every step of the way that your boots aren't quite right.
- Weight: 2300g
- PU-Tech synthetic fabric outer
- Water-repellent Lorica with Antiacqua external coating
- Molded TPU ankle backstay reinforcement
- Polyethylene micro-cellular thermal insulating closed cell foam lined with thermo-reflective aluminum facing
- Micro-perforated thermo-formable polyethylene
- 5mm thermal structure carbon fiber insole with aluminum insulation
- Dual-density Micropore EVA midsole
- Boot rating : B:3