The last offers an excellent fit for most feet and is easily adjustable with the removable/adjustable tongue and the traditional lacing system with EZ Roller hardware which allows you to get the right tension and really lock down the laces to reduce slipping. The Gore-Tex lining provides a little extra warmth in the mountains along with the Ibi-Thermo 9mm insulating insole which does not conduct cold up from the ground but does lock in the natural heat produced by the feet to keep your whole foot warm.
An excellent boot for colder days where you need lots of support and protection on long, technical endeavors.
- Upper: 3.2mm silicone impregnated Idro-Perwanger Roughout leather
- Lining: Gore-Tex Insulated Comfort Footwear
- Midsole: 8-9mm TPU, PU inserts, SBR Aircushion
- Outsole: Vibram with Impact Brake System
- Insulating Ibi-Thermo insole, 9mm
- 360° Vibram rubber rand
- EZ Roller hardware for easier lacing
- Boot rating: B3
- Weight: 1,704g
You may also like...