The Winter Sports First Aid Kit from Lifesystems is designed more for families or groups taking part in wintery activities. This kit is perfect for keeping back at base, with its contents including a wide range of medical essentials for treating blisters and most minor injuries as well as medication ideal for dealing with those all too familiar aches and pains whilst on a winter adventure.
- Dimensions: 180 x 130 x 85mm
- Weight: 460g
- Kit includes:
- 1 x Primary Care Leaflet
- 1 x Lifesystems Thermal Blanket
- 1 x Sun Cream combi-stick
- 1 x Twin pack hand warmers
- 1x Sterile medium wound dressing
- 2 x Sterile low-adherent dressing (5cm x 5cm)
- 1 x Sterile low-adherent dressing (10cm x 10cm)
- 5 x Sterile non-woven swabs (gauze) (5cm x 5cm)
- 1 x Assorted pack plasters (contains 10)
- 3 x Wound closure strips
- 5 x Sterile blister plaster
- 1 x Cotton triangular bandage (90cm x 90cm x 1.27m)
- 1 x Elasticated cohesive bandage (5cm x 4.5m)
- 1 x Zinc oxide tape with spool (2.5cm x 2m)
- 6 x Safety pins 2 x Medical grade vinyl gloves (Size large)
- 7 x Alcohol free cleansing wipes
- Red scissors (11cm x 5.3cm; Blade 5.5cm)
- Reusable spot check thermometer
- Paracetamol 500mg - Pack of 16 (UK Only)
- Ibuprofen 200mc coated tablets - Pack of 16 (UK Only)
- Lifesystems LocTop Waterproof bag 10.2cm x 18cm
British brand, Lifesystems, has protected adventurers and explorers for over 25 years against whatever the elements and fate have thrown at them. Today they work with leading expedition and emergency medical experts travelling in the world’s harshest regions.
This expertise is used to create a collection of outdoor medical and survival products to withstand the most extreme conditions and environments. Through constant research and scientific innovation, Lifesystems can help you survive your toughest adventures.
You may also like...