Originally developed for the Swedish Department of Defense, the Swedish FireSteel Scout from Light My Fire is a flash of genius. Its 3,000°C spark makes fire building easy in any weather, at any altitude. It's dependability has already made it a favorite of survival experts, hunters, fishermen and campers alike and it has also found its way into cabins and backyards as a fool-proof way to light stoves and gas barbecues.
- Durable lasts upto 3,000 strikes
- Works equally well when wet
- Premium quality
- No shipping restrictions
- Approved by the International Survival Instructors Association
- Produces a 3000°C (5,500°F) spark
- Lights campfires, stoves, gas-barbecues
- Bright spark means it can be used as emergency signal
Product Code: D3252097
You may also like...