With spectacular scenery, amazing trails, a unique hut network and a rich tramping culture, New Zealand is the ultimate destination for immersing yourself in the great outdoors.
• Lonely Planet will get you to the heart of New Zealand, with amazing tramping experiences and the best planning advice:
• Inspirational images, contour trail maps, detailed trail coverage and recommendations from our expert authors
• Planning features and top itineraries to help you plan the perfect trip
• Local secrets and hidden travel gems that will make your trip unique
• Plus a bird spotters guide, packing checklist, and information on gateway towns and cities.
Coverage includes: Planning chapters, Northland, Auckland, Coromandel, Tongariro, Urewera, Central North Island, Taranaki, Whanganui, Around Wellington, Queen Charlotte, Marlborough, Abel Tasman, Kahurangi, Nelson Lakes, Canterbury, Arthur's Pass, Aoraki/Mount Cook, West Coast, Mt Aspiring National Park, Around Queenstown, Fiordland, Stewart Island/Rakiura, Understand and Survival chapters.
You may also like...