The AT Wheelie 60 is built to survive the roughest handling and the most arduous adventure travel conditions, think a stamped of errant yaks or being tossed from the roof of a lorry at 50 miles per hour.
That's why Lowe Alpine have clad the Wheelie in an abrasion resistant fabric then added a specially engineered and exclusive TPU coating to it to make sure it can really stand up to the gnaliest knocks and scrapes.
We also developed an extra wide handle from one piece of high grade aluminium that takes up minimum space in the body while offering the benefits of better manoeuvrability and control to the user. This combined with our all-terrain large wheels make this wheeled duffel ready to roll from the airport to the back streets of Manila.
- TravelShield Grid (100% nylon ripstop, TPU coated, 420D)
- TravelShield N630 (100% nylon, TPU coated, 630D)
- TPU covered fabric for enhanced durability and water resistance
- Internal pocket
- Internal load compression
- All locking zippers have tamperproof zippers
- Large 115mm wheels to improve offroad capability
- Extra wide handle to improve control and comfort
- Three grab handles
- External zipper pockets
- Lash points
- Capacity: 60L
- Dimensions: 69 x 42 x 36cm
- Weight: 3.90kg
Lowe Alpine was founded in 1967, back when good quality outdoor kit was hard to find. So when they applied their mountaineering experience to practical design, they quickly created one of the finest and most respected ranges of rucksacks available.
Today, the range of Lowe Alpine accessories and equipment expends through several categories, each one making the outdoors a more enjoyable and safe place to explore; whether that’s a long, multi-day excursion or simply a day out along a coastal path or forest trail with the family.
You may also like...