- Capacity: 65L (+20L)
- Fabric: 210D 4 Axis Ripstop and 330D Stripe Dobby / TriShield
- Carry System: VT FLEX
- Removable lid converts to 10lt daypack with front stash
- Intergrated drawcord cover for when lid is removed
- Extendable hipbelt with dual pivot hip fins and a stabilising load transfer bar
- Extendable lid to increase volume by an extra 20 litres
- Zipped front & lower entry with internal zipped divider panel
- HeadLocker axe attachment system
- Web loop compression strap for fastening poles and axes securely
- Front stash and zipped front pocket
- Large stretch mesh side pockets
- Side zipped bellow pockets
- Front grab handle
- External zipped lid pocket
- Lash points to allow additional external carry
- 500D Kodra hard wearing base
- Secure TipGripper walking pole attachments
- Forward pull hipbelt adjustment with zipped hipbelt pockets
- Internal lid security pocket with key clip
- Sternum strap with whistle
- Internal and external load compression straps
- Hydration compatible
- Rain cover
- SOS panel
- Back Length: 19-23" / 48-58cm
- Dimensions: 84 x 37 x 46cm
- Weight: 2.88kg
In 1967 the Lowe brothers created their first backpack, the company continues the spirit of constantly innovating, developing new ideas and crafting solutions to the challenges of the outdoors. Whether it is the Aeon range: A new series of lightweight hiking packs, the comfort and breathability of the AirZone or streamlining travel and backpacking with the revolutionary foldable hipbelt on the Kulu, Lowe Alpine have innovated and created solutions for any outdoor activity.
Today, the range of Lowe Alpine backpacks and accessories expands throughout several categories and activities, each one making the outdoors a more enjoyable and a safe place to explore. From large trekking and backpacking packs, to small, lightweight daysacks for the lightest and fastest ascents the Lowe Alpine range has something for everyone to make sure you enjoy the outdoors for longer.
Lowe Alpine was founded in 1967, back when good quality outdoor kit was hard to find. So when they applied their mountaineering experience to practical design, they quickly created one of the finest and most respected ranges of rucksacks available.
Today, the range of Lowe Alpine accessories and equipment expends through several categories, each one making the outdoors a more enjoyable and safe place to explore; whether that’s a long, multi-day excursion or simply a day out along a coastal path or forest trail with the family.
You may also like...