When it is time for a new adventure, pack up and head for the mountains with the Cholatse 55 Rucksack. A lightweight pack that is ideal for multi-day trekking and backpacking excursions.
The thoughtfully engineered, AdaptiveFit harness provides comfort and load carrying stability and the velcro adjust, Air Contour back system ensures a precise fit.
If and when the terrain becomes a bit more challenging or you're lucky enough to be in warmer climates then give thanks to the air mesh ventiated back panel, keeping your back cool even if your journey heats up.
While compact in design, this pack is generous in capacity and access options, it also has host of technical features inclusing hidden, external lash points for attaching a sleeping-mat, an integral raincover in case the weather gets wild and walking pole and ice axe holders for when the going gets tough.
- Fabric: N210D Triple Hexa (100% nylon, 210D)
- Adjustable Air-mesh back system
- Stretch water bottle pockets
- Hipbelt pockets
- Walking pole tip grippers
- Lower entry with zip out divider
- Large zipped front panel
- Forward pull padded hipbelt
- 2 compartments with zip-out divider
- Hydration compatible
- SOS panel
- Key clip
- Secure internal zipped lid pocket
- Ice axe loop
- Capacity: 55L
- Back Length: 46-51cm
- Dimensions: 72 x 33 x 37cm
- Weight: 1,600g