The Womens AirZone Z Duo ND25 Rucksack from Lowe Alpine is a multi-use backpack for day hikes and has all the features you may require on your trek! It has many compartments to make it easy to find what you need when stopping for a break or when on the go. It has a zip top pocket for small items such as a wallet or phone and twin compartments with lower entry and a zipped divider to keep all your items organised that you may need for the day. It also has all the features you may require when hiking such as a waistbelt for comfort along with sternum straps to make sure the rucksack conforms to you and sits comfortably during the day ahead!
- Capacity: 25 Litres
- 210D 6.6 Mini Riptop/ HydroShield
- Back system: Fixed AirZone
- Front stash pocket for quick access
- Hydration compatible
- Key clip
- Light loop
- Rain cover
- Secure TipGripper walking pole attachmets
- Sternum strap with whistle
- Stretch water bottle side pockets
- Twin compartments with lower entry and zipped divider
- Upper and lower side compression straps
- Zipped top pocket for storing small items
- Back length: 41cm
- Weight: 1.04kg
Lowe Alpine was founded in 1967, back when good quality outdoor kit was hard to find. So when they applied their mountaineering experience to practical design, they quickly created one of the finest and most respected ranges of rucksacks available.
Today, the range of Lowe Alpine accessories and equipment expends through several categories, each one making the outdoors a more enjoyable and safe place to explore; whether that’s a long, multi-day excursion or simply a day out along a coastal path or forest trail with the family.
You may also like...