- Capacity: 50L + 15
- Main: 210D Wave RS nylon, HydroShield TPU/PU coating
- Reinforced areas: 600D PW nylon, HydroShield TPU/PU coating
- Detachable 15L daypack with hidden pocket
- Daypack can be attached to main harness for chest carry
- Attachment zip doubles as additional front pocket on main pack
- External compression straps
- Fixes to harness on main pack for chest carry
- Front lash points
- Harness and hipbelt stows behind zipped panel
- Hidden security pocket
- Hydration compatible
- Internal compression straps to hold contents
- Lockable zip sliders on main compartment
- Sternum strap with whistle
- Stretch bottle pockets
- Zipped top pocket
- Zips onto front of main pack
- Back length: 41cm
- Weight: 2.1kg
In 1967 the Lowe brothers created their first backpack, the company continues the spirit of constantly innovating, developing new ideas and crafting solutions to the challenges of the outdoors. Whether it is the Aeon range: A new series of lightweight hiking packs, the comfort and breathability of the AirZone or streamlining travel and backpacking with the revolutionary foldable hipbelt on the Kulu, Lowe Alpine have innovated and created solutions for any outdoor activity.
Today, the range of Lowe Alpine backpacks and accessories expands throughout several categories and activities, each one making the outdoors a more enjoyable and a safe place to explore. From large trekking and backpacking packs, to small, lightweight daysacks for the lightest and fastest ascents the Lowe Alpine range has something for everyone to make sure you enjoy the outdoors for longer.
Lowe Alpine was founded in 1967, back when good quality outdoor kit was hard to find. So when they applied their mountaineering experience to practical design, they quickly created one of the finest and most respected ranges of rucksacks available.
Today, the range of Lowe Alpine accessories and equipment expends through several categories, each one making the outdoors a more enjoyable and safe place to explore; whether that’s a long, multi-day excursion or simply a day out along a coastal path or forest trail with the family.
You may also like...