The Stealth Force 6.0 Side Zip Toe Bumper Composite Toe and Plate Boot from Magnum has a composite toe to protect your foot from falling objects, and a composite plate to protect the sole from punctures from below. This six-inch water-resistant boot sits above the ankle and is suitable for both men and women. With a YKK circular zip allows for fast and easy on-off and along with the composite hardware, is scanner safe. Durable and breathable, the boot has a full grain leather upper and bellows tongue.
What makes this boot extra special is the high abrasion resistant thick split leather toe bumper with high tensile and tear strength. It's a great choice for people who fit flooring or spend a lot of time kneeling on abrasive surfaces. This boot also features Hi-Tec's exclusive I-Shield liquid and stain repellent technology, keeping your boots looking good for longer.
The Cambrelle inner lining has Agion treatment with anti-bacterial properties which wicks moisture and sweat away from the foot and prevents unpleasant odours. For extreme underfoot cushioning and support, the boots also feature a contour moulded M-P.A.C.T insole with memory foam which is removable and replaceable. The carbon rubber outsole has X-Traction and ladder grips offering high traction. This durable, SRC slip resistant sole is also anti-static, acid and alkali resistant, and insulated against hot and cold.
Tested and certified to European Standard EN 20345 for safety footwear with SRC slip resistance. This boot is ideal for men and women who work in construction or an industrial environment.
- Upper: Full-grain leather
- Lining: Cambrelle
- Footbed: M-P.A.C.T with memory foam
- Outsole: X-Traction SRC Carbon rubber
- X-208 abrasion-resistant toe bumper
- I-Shield liquid and stain-repellent treatment
- Agion anti-bacterial treatment
- Composite protective toe cap
- Composite penetration-resistant plate
- YKK circular side zip
- Padded collar and bellows tongue
- Rustproof non-metallic hardware
- Certification: EN ISO 20345:2011 S3 HI CI HRO AN WR SRC