The Altitude Down 5 Season Sleeping Bag from Mammut provides outstanding protection in the toughest conditions. The high quality materials and cleverly designed details make the Altitude Down the ideal choice for expeditions at extreme altitudes.
- Lightweight Trinity construction
- Box Construction
- Advanced Baffling chamber construction
- Differential Cut improves fill power
- ShelterTX membrane
- Waterproof & breathable
- Two-layer, 14-chamber construction
- Removable fleece foot section
- Large warm collar prevents heat loss
- Large internal zipper pocket
- Contains textile products of animal origin
- Weight: 2000g
For over 150 years Mammut have been making clothing, footwear and equipment for mountain adventures. Their range of climbing clothes, from wicking t-shirts to waterproof jackets have enabled climbers of all abilities to appreciate and explore the mountains in comfort.
Mammut began as pioneers in the design and construction of world class climbing ropes. With their attention to detail and exceptional technical understanding, Mammut became famous for producing equipment that people all over the world could trust their lives with.
You may also like...