The Altitude Down Winter 180 Sleeping Bag from Mammut is provide outstanding Protection in the toughest conditions. The high quality materials and cleverly designed details make the Altitude Down the ideal choice for expeditions at extreme altitudes.
- Trinity construction
- Box Construction: ensures greater fill power
- Advanced Baffling chamber construction
- Differential Cut
- Membrane: shelterTX membrane
- Two-layer, 14-chamber construction
- Removable fleece foot section
- 12-chamber hood provides maximum Protection
- Large internal zipper pocket
- Contains textile products of animal origin
- Weight: 1650g
For over 150 years Mammut have been making clothing, footwear and equipment for mountain adventures. Their range of climbing clothes, from wicking t-shirts to waterproof jackets have enabled climbers of all abilities to appreciate and explore the mountains in comfort.
Mammut began as pioneers in the design and construction of world class climbing ropes. With their attention to detail and exceptional technical understanding, Mammut became famous for producing equipment that people all over the world could trust their lives with.