- Handle material: Aluminum
- Length: 90
- Folded length: 68
- Blade width: 21.5
- Blade length: 27.5
- Handle length: 50
- Space-saving blade design
- Stabilization ribs for maximum rigidity
- Sharpened, tilt-resistant blade with integrated steps
- Straight blade back – perfect for cutting straight snow profiles
- Attachment holes for snow anchor
- Hardened and anodized aluminum shovel blade
- Oval telescopic shaft with integrated grip zone
- Automatic zipper locking for quick, precise guidance during assembly
- Ergonomically shaped D-grip for optimum shovel control
For over 150 years Mammut have been making clothing, footwear and equipment for mountain adventures. Their range of climbing clothes, from wicking t-shirts to waterproof jackets have enabled climbers of all abilities to appreciate and explore the mountains in comfort.
Mammut began as pioneers in the design and construction of world class climbing ropes. With their attention to detail and exceptional technical understanding, Mammut became famous for producing equipment that people all over the world could trust their lives with.
You may also like...