- Breathable, robust, elastic schoeller® soft shell material without membrane
- PFC-free ecorepel® organic treatment consisting entirely of renewable raw materials provides lasting resistance to water and dirt
- Detachable braces with flat closure system
- Raised rear waistband
- Special wide waistband adjustment for a perfect fit - can be adjusted from outside
- 2 climbing-harness-compatible front pockets with zippers
- Map pocket with integrated fixation loop
- Seat pocket with zipper
- Side ventilation with zipper and mesh-lined snow protection
- Edge and crampon protection made from durable Cordura® material
- Leg hem with gusset and zipper
- Hem width can be adjusted using snap buttons
- Integrated, adjustable gaiters
For over 150 years Mammut have been making clothing, footwear and equipment for mountain adventures. Their range of climbing clothes, from wicking t-shirts to waterproof jackets have enabled climbers of all abilities to appreciate and explore the mountains in comfort.
Mammut began as pioneers in the design and construction of world class climbing ropes. With their attention to detail and exceptional technical understanding, Mammut became famous for producing equipment that people all over the world could trust their lives with.