Pure comfort! The generously tailored fit, softness and light weight of the Mammut Mens Comfort High Gore-Tex Surround Boots, create a completely new running sensation. All-round ventilation thanks to the newly developed GORE-TEX SURROUND technology. Additional ventilation is provided by an air-permeable layer between the wedge and insole, which also offers comfortable cushioning. The lightweight hiking boot also features board lasting; the patented Rolling Concept; a Hybrid Shell that provides shape and stability; an IP EVA wedge with excellent cushioning and integrated arch support; and a protective liquid rubber toe cap. With its Sonar technology, the new Sonar comfort sole by gripex, which features multi-directional lugs and two different rubber hardnesses, offers grip on any terrain.
- Ripstop textile uppers are highly breathable and abrasion resistant
- GORE-TEX Surround
- Hybrid shell blends tough outer materials with supple inner materials
- High cut provides additional stability and ankle support
- Liquid rubber protection on the toe area gives extra abrasion resistance
- Rolling Concept midsole cushions and supports natural stride to reduce fatigue
- IP EVA wedge gives cushioning and integrated arch support stabilises the foot
- Gripex Sonar Comfort Sole designed for alpine activities with multidirectional lugs
- Sonar technology ensures superb stability and strength on steep terrain
- 459g (single boot size 8.5)
For over 150 years Mammut have been making clothing, footwear and equipment for mountain adventures. Their range of climbing clothes, from wicking t-shirts to waterproof jackets have enabled climbers of all abilities to appreciate and explore the mountains in comfort.
Mammut began as pioneers in the design and construction of world class climbing ropes. With their attention to detail and exceptional technical understanding, Mammut became famous for producing equipment that people all over the world could trust their lives with.