The Creon Guide 35L Rucksack from Mammut is a sporty & elegant hiking backpack with a wide range of features. Its Contact Stream suspension system ensures optimum ventilation as well as effecitve load transfer & control. Its large, separately
accessible bottom compartment increases
its versatility & its comfortable hip belt
makes it easy to master even heavy loads.
- Integrated metal frame for optimum load
- Back system:
- Contact Stream: perfect combination of load control & ventilation transfer
- Huge front zipped pocket
- Forward-pull hip belt adjustment
- 2 lid pockets
- External & internal
- Hydration system compatible
- Integrated, detachable rain cover
- Pole carrier
- 2 mesh side pockets
- Zipper pocket for water bottle
- Zipper pocket on hip belt
- Weight: 1.25kg
For over 150 years Mammut have been making clothing, footwear and equipment for mountain adventures. Their range of climbing clothes, from wicking t-shirts to waterproof jackets have enabled climbers of all abilities to appreciate and explore the mountains in comfort.
Mammut began as pioneers in the design and construction of world class climbing ropes. With their attention to detail and exceptional technical understanding, Mammut became famous for producing equipment that people all over the world could trust their lives with.
You may also like...