A specialist pack for long, strenuous tours with mid-weight loads. Mammut's Lithium Crest 50+7 Rucksack offers plenty of space, a wide range of features and excellent handling.
The Contact Vent V Frame suspension system provides good load transfer with high freedom of movement and the back length can be easily adjusted to suit. There is separate access to the removable bottom compartment and the large front pocket is handy for stowing essentials that need to be accesseed quickly.
- Main: Nylon Triple Ripstop (210D)
- Base Nylon (420D)
- Contact Vent V Frame suspension system
- Anatomically shaped, padded hip and shoulder straps
- Adjustable back length
- Height-adjustable lid
- External lid pocket
- Daisy chain loop on flap
- Mesh inner pocket
- Removable bottom compartment
- Stretch front pocket
- 2 stretch side pockets
- Forward-pull hipbelt adjustment
- Zipped hipbelt pocket
- 2 ice axe / trekking pole attachments
- Base gear loops
- Lateral compression straps
- Integrated, detachable rain cover
- Hydration system compatible
- Capacity: 50+7L
- Dimensions: 70 x 35 x 32cm
- Weight: 1710g
For over 150 years Mammut have been making clothing, footwear and equipment for mountain adventures. Their range of climbing clothes, from wicking t-shirts to waterproof jackets have enabled climbers of all abilities to appreciate and explore the mountains in comfort.
Mammut began as pioneers in the design and construction of world class climbing ropes. With their attention to detail and exceptional technical understanding, Mammut became famous for producing equipment that people all over the world could trust their lives with.