The Lithium Guide 35 Rucksack is a sporty alpine hiking backpack with a wide range of features. Its Contact Vent suspension system ensures a perfect fit and optimum load control. The huge front access makes it extremely user-friendly and sets new standards in its class. Whether you are on a leisurely hut trek or hiking in alpine terrain the Lithium Guide is a reliable partner.
- Main: Nylon Triple Ripstop (210D)
- Base: Nylon (420D)
- Contact Vent V Frame back system
- Anatomically shaped, padded hip and shoulder straps
- Zipped main compartment access
- 2 lid pockets
- Huge front zipped pocket
- Zipped shoulder strap pocket
- Zipper hip belt pocket
- 2 mesh side pockets
- Ice axe straps and trekking pole straps
- Lateral compression straps
- Forward-pull hip belt adjustment
- Hydration system compatible
- Capacity: 35L
- Weight: 1,230g
For over 150 years Mammut have been making clothing, footwear and equipment for mountain adventures. Their range of climbing clothes, from wicking t-shirts to waterproof jackets have enabled climbers of all abilities to appreciate and explore the mountains in comfort.
Mammut began as pioneers in the design and construction of world class climbing ropes. With their attention to detail and exceptional technical understanding, Mammut became famous for producing equipment that people all over the world could trust their lives with.
You may also like...