The Lithium Pro 28L Rucksack from Mammut has an extensive range of features, including a ventilated full-contact back, front & side pockets, pole carrier & a pocket on the hip belt, this lightweight & yet robust mountain training backpack meets every need. Allowing you to easily venture a few extra meters higher on challenging hikes.
- U-frame for good load transfer together
- Highly breathable EVA shoulder padding
- 1 stretch front, 2 stretch side pockets
- Stamped EVA foam back
- Forward-pull hip belt adjustment
- Integrated, detachable rain cover
- Hydration system compatible
- 2 trekking pole carriers
- Zipper pocket on hip belt
- Lateral compression straps
- Cell phone pocket on the shoulder strap
- Huge front zipped pocket
- Weight: 890g
with high freedom of movement
For over 150 years Mammut have been making clothing, footwear and equipment for mountain adventures. Their range of climbing clothes, from wicking t-shirts to waterproof jackets have enabled climbers of all abilities to appreciate and explore the mountains in comfort.
Mammut began as pioneers in the design and construction of world class climbing ropes. With their attention to detail and exceptional technical understanding, Mammut became famous for producing equipment that people all over the world could trust their lives with.