- Fabric: 90% Polyester | 10% Spandex
- Soft, comfortable Soft Shell fabric
- Elastic fabric for freedom of movement
- Water-repellent thanks to DWR treatment on outer material
- High-quality workmanship for a modern look and maximum comfort
- 2-point adjustment on hood
- Reinforced hood peak
- YKK Vislon® 2-way zipper for smooth operation
- 2 side pockets with zipper
- High-quality, low-profile thumb loops that close neatly at the opening
- Adjustable hem
- Low packing volume: space-saving and easy to stow
For over 150 years Mammut have been making clothing, footwear and equipment for mountain adventures. Their range of climbing clothes, from wicking t-shirts to waterproof jackets have enabled climbers of all abilities to appreciate and explore the mountains in comfort.
Mammut began as pioneers in the design and construction of world class climbing ropes. With their attention to detail and exceptional technical understanding, Mammut became famous for producing equipment that people all over the world could trust their lives with.