The Men's Trovat Jacket from Mammut is a technical hard shell that can be used for a range of outdoor activities including year round hiking, backpacking and snowshoeing.
Highly versatile, it boasts a detachable hood as well as a detachable snowskirt so that you can really tailor the jacket to the conditions and the activity. There are two zipped hand pockets lower down the front of the jacket for securing valuables and stashing cold hands, these are also compatible with harness straps and hipbelts so that you'll always have access. Four additional pockets will also stash your essentials accessibly, two zipped napoleon pockets on the outside as well as two elastic mesh stash pockets on the inside.
There is a full length zip with chin guard and a drawcord at the hem which can be cinched in depending on the conditions you are faced with and the pit zips allow you to dump any excess heat to aid your comfort throughout the day.
- Fabric: Gore-tex (100% nylon, 70D)
- Waterproof and breathable
- Detachable, adjustable hood
- 2 zipped hand pockets
- 2 zipped napoleon pockets
- 2 stretch mesh inside pockets
- Full length zip with chin guard
- 2-way pit zips
- Velcro adjustable cuffs
- Detachable, stretchy snowskirt
- GORE-TEX® material with 28,000 mm water column
- Weight: 850g